Watercolour is a paint made up of colour pigment mixed with water (as the name suggests!). It’s one of the oldest ways to paint and artists long loved its ability to be strong or subtle and mix beautifully.
Add a small splash of water to this classic medium to put XL possibilities at your fingertips. Layer small areas, create washes, add texture and transparency on watercolour paper or canvas board. Apply directly to wet paper, dilute on a palette…or any way in between. However you blend these carefully-curated colours, your passion will stay undiluted.
- Comprehensive range of colours.
- Can be used on watercolour paper or canvas board.
- Apply directly to wet paper or dilute on a palette.
- Brilliant colour from high quality pigment.
- In tube form for excellent colour control.